ALWAYS REBLOG KAT DENNINGS SLAMMING SLUT SHAMING
that time my mom almost killed me #good times
why is it so easy to stay awake until 6 am but so hard to wake up at 6 am
Things in motion tend to stay in motion, while things at rest tend to stay at rest.
i hope you’re getting all this down
if i should be so bold, i’d ask you to hold my heart in your hand
C I R C L E T S (x)
I require all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen at my wedding to wear circlets.
No you have no choice. You will be elves and you will like it.
If I owned any of these I would have a hard time not wearing it every day.
CLACK blehleh CLACK blehleh CLACK blehleh CLACK blehleh
THIS WAS GOING TO BE AN “I AM *INSERT LARGE NUMBER HERE* PERCENT DONE WITH YOU TUMBLR” POST BUT THEN I SAW THE DETAIL ON ODIN’S EYEPATCH AND SHIT SON.
1.My bed. (Or the couch, or my mom’s bed that has a cat pillow)
2. There are no faulty fire alarms that will go off at 2am and make you stand outside in the rain.
3. The fridge is much much closer than the dining hall.
4. There are no drunk college students.
5. There are no drunk college students banging through the halls at all hours of the night.
6. Classes will be out of session.
7. For a whole month there will be minimal amounts of stress.
8. No math.
9. Friends who you haven’t seen in entirely too long.
10. Being in a house where you can roam around at all hours of the night, into different rooms.